CARE GUIDE - SHIRTS AND TIES
HOW TO CARE FOR CUSTOM MADE SHIRTS AND TIES
A crisp, clean, well-ironed shirt speaks volumes about the man who wears it and creates the right impression.
- To avoid shrinkage, wash at a maximum of 40 degrees.
- Tackle marks around the collar with a pre-wash stain remover.
- Never tumble dry. Hang shirts to dry on a hanger.
- Invest in a good quality steam iron, but press when damp
Ties & Pocket Squares
Your choice of tie or pocket square is a very personal one and often the first thing people notice.
- Dry clean only, and as seldom as possible.
- Avoid ironing ties. Hanging in a steamy bathroom will usually remove wrinkles.
- When necessary, press on the back of the tie or pocket square with a cool iron, using a cloth as a barrier.
- Never wear the same tie two days running, and store on a tie rack or hanger.
ROLLING IN THE DEEP
PANERAI WATCHES UNITE ITALIAN DESIGN, SWISS TECHNOLOGY AND A PASSION FOR THE SEA
GROOM SURPRISES HIS WIFE ON THEIR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
Central Park was the location for the ceremony which Ray had organised with exacting detail.
NATIONAL WINE DAY
NEIL PHILLIPS TALKS US THROUGH THE BEST OF THE SEASON
To Celebrate National Wine day, here are our tips on the nations favourite tipple....