CARE GUIDE - SHIRTS AND TIES
HOW TO CARE FOR CUSTOM MADE SHIRTS AND TIES
A crisp, clean, well-ironed shirt speaks volumes about the man who wears it and creates the right impression.
- To avoid shrinkage, wash at a maximum of 40 degrees.
- Tackle marks around the collar with a pre-wash stain remover.
- Never tumble dry. Hang shirts to dry on a hanger.
- Invest in a good quality steam iron, but press when damp
Ties & Pocket Squares
Your choice of tie or pocket square is a very personal one and often the first thing people notice.
- Dry clean only, and as seldom as possible.
- Avoid ironing ties. Hanging in a steamy bathroom will usually remove wrinkles.
- When necessary, press on the back of the tie or pocket square with a cool iron, using a cloth as a barrier.
- Never wear the same tie two days running, and store on a tie rack or hanger.
THE ART OF FORMAL WEAR
LONDON EVENING STANDARD'S MAURICE MULLEN DISCUSSES THE DILEMMA OF DRESS CODES
How to Dress for the occasion
BAND ON THE RUN
DAPPER GENTLEMEN: TRAVELLING BAND
THE LONDON ESSENTIALS IS AN IMMERSIVE MUSICAL EXPERIENCE; A BAND OF FIVE GENTLEMEN, SPECIALISING IN RAISING THE STANDARD, PULSE AND TEMPERATURE OF PARTIES AROUND THE WORLD
WHAT A SPECTACLE!
HOW TO WEAR GLASSES FOR ALL OCCASIONS
How glasses are a great accessory to your look