CARE GUIDE - SHIRTS AND TIES
HOW TO CARE FOR CUSTOM MADE SHIRTS AND TIES
A crisp, clean, well-ironed shirt speaks volumes about the man who wears it and creates the right impression.
- To avoid shrinkage, wash at a maximum of 40 degrees.
- Tackle marks around the collar with a pre-wash stain remover.
- Never tumble dry. Hang shirts to dry on a hanger.
- Invest in a good quality steam iron, but press when damp
Ties & Pocket Squares
Your choice of tie or pocket square is a very personal one and often the first thing people notice.
- Dry clean only, and as seldom as possible.
- Avoid ironing ties. Hanging in a steamy bathroom will usually remove wrinkles.
- When necessary, press on the back of the tie or pocket square with a cool iron, using a cloth as a barrier.
- Never wear the same tie two days running, and store on a tie rack or hanger.
ADAM PEATY: IN THE SWIM
WE DIVE STRAIGHT IN AT THE DEEP END WITH QUESTIONS FOR OUR SPORTING HERO
It’s ironic that having once been phobic of water, Britain’s favourite swimmer and Olympic champion holds the fastest 100m breaststroke time in history.
THE SUNSET PARTY
CELEBRATION OF AN ITALIAN SUMMER
Guests Loro Piana showcased their full collection of luxurious cloths at the Clements and Church Sunset party.
THE ART OF PACKING
TAILORS TIPS ON HOW TO PACK LIGHT AND STILL LOOK SHARP
To get a true capsule wardrobe, take items that work with one another; can be interchanged throughout your trip and can be layered to create different looks. Be clever with your packing and use small items to fill spaces inside shoes.