CARE GUIDE - SHIRTS AND TIES
HOW TO CARE FOR CUSTOM MADE SHIRTS AND TIES
A crisp, clean, well-ironed shirt speaks volumes about the man who wears it and creates the right impression.
- To avoid shrinkage, wash at a maximum of 40 degrees.
- Tackle marks around the collar with a pre-wash stain remover.
- Never tumble dry. Hang shirts to dry on a hanger.
- Invest in a good quality steam iron, but press when damp
Ties & Pocket Squares
Your choice of tie or pocket square is a very personal one and often the first thing people notice.
- Dry clean only, and as seldom as possible.
- Avoid ironing ties. Hanging in a steamy bathroom will usually remove wrinkles.
- When necessary, press on the back of the tie or pocket square with a cool iron, using a cloth as a barrier.
- Never wear the same tie two days running, and store on a tie rack or hanger.
FANTASTIC MR FOX
FORMER SPECIAL FORCES SOLDIER JASON FOX DELVES INTO THE DARK UNDERWORLD OF DRUG BARONS AND ASSASSINS
Jason Fox on his new role for Channel 4.
GEMMA ROBINSON OF NASHWHITE ON THE GENTLEMAN'S SUMMER SIDE SWOOP
The summers hot hair trend
THE ART OF PACKING
MAURICE MULLEN HAS SPENT A FORTUNE ON EXCESS BAGGAGE OVER THE YEARS...
MAURICE MULLEN; Head of Fashion & Luxury Goods London Evening Standard and ES Magazine discusses how to pack for business travel.