CARE GUIDE - SHIRTS AND TIES
HOW TO CARE FOR CUSTOM MADE SHIRTS AND TIES
A crisp, clean, well-ironed shirt speaks volumes about the man who wears it and creates the right impression.
- To avoid shrinkage, wash at a maximum of 40 degrees.
- Tackle marks around the collar with a pre-wash stain remover.
- Never tumble dry. Hang shirts to dry on a hanger.
- Invest in a good quality steam iron, but press when damp
Ties & Pocket Squares
Your choice of tie or pocket square is a very personal one and often the first thing people notice.
- Dry clean only, and as seldom as possible.
- Avoid ironing ties. Hanging in a steamy bathroom will usually remove wrinkles.
- When necessary, press on the back of the tie or pocket square with a cool iron, using a cloth as a barrier.
- Never wear the same tie two days running, and store on a tie rack or hanger.
THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST
GREAT GIFTS FOR STYLISH MEN
Treat the stylish men in your life to some of our current favourite things
A VERY BRITISH CELEBRATION
OXFORD FLORIST EMMA WALKER DESIGNED HER OWN MAGICAL WEDDING, THIS IS HOW IT ALL CAME TOGETHER...
Notes on a Great British wedding, brimming with fresh blooms and stylish touches.
OUR HEAD TAILORS SHARE THEIR TIPS FOR THE SEASON
Tips on how to be stylish this season from the Head Tailors.