CARE GUIDE - SHIRTS AND TIES
HOW TO CARE FOR CUSTOM MADE SHIRTS AND TIES
A crisp, clean, well-ironed shirt speaks volumes about the man who wears it and creates the right impression.
- To avoid shrinkage, wash at a maximum of 40 degrees.
- Tackle marks around the collar with a pre-wash stain remover.
- Never tumble dry. Hang shirts to dry on a hanger.
- Invest in a good quality steam iron, but press when damp
Ties & Pocket Squares
Your choice of tie or pocket square is a very personal one and often the first thing people notice.
- Dry clean only, and as seldom as possible.
- Avoid ironing ties. Hanging in a steamy bathroom will usually remove wrinkles.
- When necessary, press on the back of the tie or pocket square with a cool iron, using a cloth as a barrier.
- Never wear the same tie two days running, and store on a tie rack or hanger.
OUR NEW LEAMINGTON SPA STORE OPENS ITS DOORS THIS WEEKEND
A custom made concept store, where you can design an entire wardrobe from jeans to jackets, has the feel of a gentlemen's club.
THE STYLISH DRAMA RETURNS TO SKY ATLANTIC THIS SPRING
A HOST OF NEW FACES JOINS THE CAST OF SKY ATLANTIC’S RECORD˙BREAKING DRAMA, RIVIERA
Season 2 airing May 2019, Season 1 available on demand
HOW TO WIN AT THE RACETRACK
NEIL PHILLIPS, WINE TIPSTER
Here's the races you don't want to miss.