WIN! A MIDSUMMER'S DREAM DRIVE…
ONE LUCKY READER TO WIN AN AMAZING DRIVING EXPERIENCE AND OVERNIGHT STAY AT HOTEL DU VIN
Inspired by our SS19 campaign, where our leading man cruises the Californian coast in a Mercedes 450SL, this summer, Clements and Church has teamed up with Mercedes experts The SL Shop and Hotel du Vin Stratford-upon Avon, to offer the prize of an overnight stay and the chance to explore the glorious Cotswolds countryside by classic car.
Hotel du Vin occupies two beautifully converted Grade II-listed townhouses on Rother Street, right in the centre of town. It’s just a 10-minute from the famous Royal ShakespeareTheatre. Like every hotel in their collection, this glamorous bolthole has a commitment to doing simple things beautifully. That includes a fabulous French-style bistro and, as the name suggests, a substantial wine menu.Th eatre. Like every hotel in their collection, this glamorous bolthole has a commitment to doing simple things beautifully. That includes a fabulous French-style bistro and, as the name suggests, a substantial wine menu.Th e SL shop lives and breathes classic Mercedes-Benz cars: selling and hiring as well as repairing and maintaining cars for clients, and stocking parts that are hard to find. As they say, “Hiring a vintage Mercedes-Benz is a great way to dip your toes into classic motoring, to drive a car you haven’t experienced before,
or to make that special weekend that bit
A one-night stay for two, including dinner and wine-tasting with the in-house sommelier at Hotel du Vin Stratford-Upon-Avon, and the hire of a classic Mercedes R107, 300 or 500SL.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win, simply email your name, location and contact details by 30 April 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS ˜The stay date must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. Entrants must be aged 25-70 years (at the time of the experience). ˜e package includes unlimited mileage and parking. Excludes fuel and damage. A deposit, UK driving licence and photo identiÿcation will be required.
Further Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Malmaison Hotel du Vin whose registered office is at 30-31 Cowcross Street, Cowcross Studios, London, EC1M 6DQ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 25 -70 years or over except employees of Malmaison Hotel du Vin and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 31st May 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
For your chance to win, simply email your name, location and contact details by 31st May 2019 to:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: One night stay at HDV Stratford upon Avon B&B with dinner and wine tasting with our in house Sommelier.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: from all entries received and verified by Clements and Church
14. The winner will be notified by email by Clements and Church. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Malmaison Hotel du Vin and not to any other party.